RON ZILBERBRAND | Managing Director
- Sales, acquisitions and consulting.
- A lifetime entrepreneur, Ron has started many successful businesses. Among them is JSSI, which he founded in 1989. After building JSSI into the world's largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs, Ron successfully sold the business in 2008. Founded The Jet Collection, LLC and lead a team that sold over $3 billion in aircraft. Now Ron has embarked on this new project with the aim of creating the largest and most successful aircraft sales company in the world.
- Specializes in new positions, wide-body, and long range aircraft.
- Ron is a cigar aficionado and loves to travel.
MARK COBB | Managing Director
- University Diploma in Aviation Engineering and Management
- Starting his carrier in aviation working for an Austrian business jet operator, working on Cessna Single Engines sales, Mark was made Sales Director for Cessna Citation sales for Eastern Europe and CIS countries within a few months.
- Mark is a passionate sailor and regularly participates in regattas.
Languages: English, German
JOHN HORVATH | Director of Sales North America
- It wasn't long for John to decide that his interest in aviation exceeded his architectural major in college. His rich background of over forty years in commercial aviation speaks for itself.
- Within a couple of weeks of high school graduation, he was working in operations at Continental Airlines.
- Four years later he was employed with the industry's dream airline, Pan American World Airways.
- During the next twenty one years, he worked in various capacities including passenger sales/service and cargo sales/service where he was awarded the 1981 President's Sales Award.
- Always receptive to a challenge, he was often selected for special assignments. Among them, acting as a management flight attendant in 1985 and as a liaison for families of victim's who perished on board Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie in 1988.
- After Pan Am's demise, he spent the next eighteen years in passenger sales with Olympic Airlines. Although familiar with all types of airliners, he has long been enamored by executive aircraft and has found general aviation to be just as exciting.
- He is a private pilot and a Pan Am historian and collector of its memorabilia.
CARLOS VIQUEZ | Director of Sales Central America
- Extensive airline administration, sales, operations and airport operations for several airlines including Avensa, Lloyd Aereo Bolviano, Air Aruba, and Martinair.
- Previous experience in international trade and logistics with large multinational corporations in Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela and Panama.
- Recognized for distinguished service with Delta Airlines and Camara de Comercio de Costa Rica.
- Graduated with honors from Instituto Interamericano de Tecnologia (Business Administration) and Universidad Autonoma de Centroamerica in the same area with emphasis in Tourism. I have more 46 national and international courses and seminars.
- Lives in Costa Rica, with 3 children.
Languages: English, Spanish
ELENA DOBALOVA | Research Europe
- Elena started her working career in media, focusing on communication where she worked for more than 15 years. Her transition to aviation began as a spokesperson for a Slovak airline.
- Her previous job experience include sales, marketing, market research and analysis, and communication.
- She is the newest member of the Pyxis team and will be supporting the team with active market research as well as project coordination.
- Elena is a mother of two; lives in Bratislava and just finished her study of international and public affairs in Prague.
Languages: Slovak, Czech, English
Languages: Slovak, Czech, English
JUAN STOLTZ | Director of Sales Africa
- Juan started a military career with the British Army where he completed his studies. He completed various operational deployments and humanitarian tours, including Afghanistan where he served on the front line as part of the airborne forces.
- Juan continued his professional career in aviation, where he established himself firmly as a commercial jet pilot in the corporate and business jet industry in Europe.
- Leading the African sales team, Juan is directly involved in all sales activities, consulting and personal relations in Africa and beyond.
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Dutch, Flemisch
PETER MICHALITSCH | Office Manager - European Central Office
- Peter has a degree in International Business from the University of Applied Sciences in Eisenstadt, Austria with semesters spent in Paris, France and Moscow, Russia.
- Starting off his aviation career in the charter sales department, Peter soon became responsible for the Aircraft Management Sales in Russia / CIS, Western Europe, Nigeria and Angola for a large Austrian business jet company.
- For an executive charter joint venture Peter served as Station Manager in Lagos, Nigeria, dealing with charter and aircraft sales as well as financial aspects of the project.
- Peter is now the latest member of the Pyxis team and is involved in aircraft sales in Europe.
- Peter is a Citation CJ2+ pilot for a large Austrian business jet company
Languages: German, English, French, Russian
ED ECKHART | Director of Helicopter Sales
- Helicopter sales and acquisitions
- Ed has been involved in the helicopter industry since 1978, first with the development and publishing of The Official Helicopter Blue Book, and then in sales with Agusta Aerospace. Since 1986 selling, buying and brokering used helicopters worldwide as Eckhart Helicopter Sales.